As you are reading these words, we have a four month old baby. It is still shocking to me that we have already come this far. She is growing so quickly.
Marin at 4 Months:
- Very, very vocal. Coos, semi-giggles, gurgles, etc. We've heard it all.
- Smiles spontaneously at everything and everyone.
- Cries in different ways to show hunger, pain, or being tired.
- Reaches for toys, using hands and eyes together.
- Recognizes familiar things and people at a distance.
- Holds head steady.
- Rolls over from tummy to back.
- Brings hands to mouth.
- Pushes down with her legs when she is on a solid surface.
- When lying on stomach, pushes up onto her elbows.
Mama at 4 Months:
- I now sleep through the night. I am so thankful.
- I just started a new clean eating meal plan to get back into my skinny jeans.
- My hair and skin have been freaking out for a while now. I've never lost so much hair in my life. I'm trying not to think about that too much.
- I wish I could just spend all my time with Marin. That would be so great.
Dad at 4 Months:
- Ryan also sleeps through the night. No more late night, early morning feedings.
- Marin & Dad day is usually on Wednesdays. She loves her dad.
- Ryan is hoping to get back into the swing of things soon in regards to movie reviews and expanding his Youtube realm. We are slowly finding our feet again.
- Ryan just celebrated his first Father's Day.
4 months old. 4 months. On Friday, we get to find out what she weighs again. She is growing like crazy.