Weekly Lovelies: Currently Clicking #14

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, we are journeying into the mind of a mom, defeating the battle between what types of parenting are best, talking about being a writer, a garage remodel, gifts for your dad, and a torturing post of vacation photos that just make me want to hop on a plane and go somewhere tropical for a week. 

 photo tumblr_mxgvpw8Tk41qc5qk9o1_500_zpsfe6293d2.jpg


  1. I'm a new mom. Inside my head is probably pretty crazy pst days. Here's a post about 5 Minutes in a Mom's Head. I can relate to many, many things.
  2. A refreshing photo series about motherhood. We beat ourselves up way too much with every little parenting decision that comes our way. We need to do what is best for our families, whatever that may be. A Fantastic Photo Series To Help Us Think About Judgment. (Spoiler Alert: We Have To Stop!)
  3. Advice for Aspiring Writers: Hole Up & Create. I journal a lot. I don't really see myself always a writer but this post has some good advice. 
  4. This garage remodel is top notch. I would like to stay there. 
  5. Father's Day is Sunday. Here are some gift ideas from the kids for the dads. 
  6. This group makes me want to take a vacation. With a group of awesome friends. I can't wait to read more about the house they rented. Here are some snapshots of the trip. Someday, vacation. Someday. 

No comments