Currently Clicking: Week #15

Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, I've been reading up on summer reading lists and blogging madness, a french kissing lifestyle (intrigued yet?), Tiny living, how we think we look versus how we actually look, a few grocery shopping lists because I like lists, and how to have a grown up wardrobe. 



  1. My Summer Reading List (and why I quit the blogging madness). This post is refreshing when it comes to the blogging world but also includes a great list of summer reads. I need to not watch so much tv all the time. Books are always better. Read the rest of her blog as well. Her family lives out of an old bus that they have renovated. I might add, with four kids. Pretty awesome. 
  2. Are you ready to live a french kissing kind of life? Do you have no idea as to what I'm talking about? Check out this lady's blog on how to cultivate elegant simplicity, how to work to live, and tend to the details of life, all with a french flair. 
  3. "What is home? And how do we find it? One couple’s attempt to build a Tiny House with no building experience raises questions about sustainability, good design, and the changing American Dream"... I watched this documentary last week and I've kind of become obsessed with the idea of tiny living. Do I think we could ever do it? Probably not, but it's so intriguing to me. I can't stop thinking about it. 
  4. I know this video has been making its rounds in the internet world for a while now, but it struck a chord with me a few days ago. How You Think you Look Is NOT How You Actually Look.   We all tend to be way too hard on ourselves. This is a good reminder. 
  5. I always love seeing what people buy/eat on a weekly basis. Here's one. Here's another. Here's another (paleo).
  6. How to Build A Grown Up Wardrobe. Step by step. I need this in my life. Nothing fits like it used to and I want to have a wardrobe of staples. 

No comments