Each and every week, I gather links of all of the places I have been perusing in the great, grand internet. There are plenty of people out there doing big things and small things. Some of these are practical, some are inspiring. This week, I am contemplating the amount of grass we have in our massive yard, obsessing over FITBIT with other people, dreaming about house tours and DIY tiles, and anticipating my first order from Stichfix to be on my doorstep sometime today.
- Eye Candy: 11 Inspiring Yards That Are Grass Free. We live in a pretty hot, dry climate. I am always shocked by how much green grass is everywhere and how many gallons of water it takes to water it each year. Our yard is way too big for us. Living grass free would be awesome and also better for the environment and our bank account.
- It's no secret that I love my FITBIT. I hope to do a post on that soon. David Sedaris recently wrote a piece about it as well. He takes so many steps! He makes me realize that I should probably up my game!
- This house tour is my dream house tour. I love the dark walls contrasting with the white walls. I am a sucker for subway tile. The wallpaper in the entry way is what dreams are made of. Check out At Home With Sarah Brown. So good.
- Here is another game changer. Make a Patterned Floor With Linoleum Tile. I know I said linoleum. This is incredible.
- My first shipment from StichFix should be arriving today! Yippee! I can't wait to try on my first round of clothing that has been hand picked just for me. Here's some more information about how it all works!